MA, Ph.D, NET, SLET
Research & Publications:
Minor Research: UGC Sponsored Minor Research on the topic “Violence Against Women” Submitted to UGC New Delhi.
- Article Published in Sambodhi– UGC care Approved Indexed, Peer Reviewed and Refreed Journal on the topic ” Human Trafficking in India: Nature and Strategies of Prevention” ( VOl. No 44, Issue No-01 (1) January-March 2021, with ISSN -2249-6661)
- Article on the topic “Knowledge Management in Higher Educational Institutions– Issues and challenges published in Purakala- UGC care Journal (Vol.31, Issue-51- June 2020, ISSN: 0971-2143)
- Article Published in PARIPEX- Indian Journal of Research , Vol-8, Iss.No-4, June 2019, ISSN NO-2250-1991 (UGC.Sr.No 47432), Impact Factor-6.761 ( Peer Reviewed, Referred, Refereed & Indexed International Journal) p-41-42
- Article Published in PARIPEX- Indian Journal of Research , Vol-8, Iss.No-4, April 2019, ISSN NO-2250-1991 (UGC. Sr.No 47432), Impact Factor-6.761 ( Peer Reviewed, Referred, Refereed & Indexed International Journal) p-19-20
- Article published in EDU WORLD– A Multidisciplinary International Peer Reviewed/ Refreed Journal (UGC No-62981) on the topic “Contemporary Relevance of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule’s Philosophy“(Vol.XII,No.7,ISSN 2319-7129), P 340-344, April, 2018
- Article Published in Education Times– A Multidisciplinary International Peer Reviewed Journal (UGC No-62976) on the topic “Atrocities on Dalits: A Human Rights perspective” (Vol.IX, No-1, ISSN-2319-8265, p 333-338 January 2018
- Article Published in Airo International Multidisciplinary Indexed Research Journal (UGC Listed Journal-63012) on the topic “Gender Equity and Participation of Women in Panchayat Raj Instituions: Key Issues”, (Vol.12, Issue:2, ISSN: 2320-3714) P-1228-1238) August 2017
- Article published in Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume: 3| Issue: 3|March, 2013, ISSN-2249-555X (PEER REVIEWED&REFFERED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL)
- Article published in PARIPEX- Indian Journal of ResearchVolume: 2 | Issue: 2 | February 2013, ISSN – 2250-1991, PP; 74-76, IMPACT FACTOR: 0.3208 (PEER REVIEWED&REFFERED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL)
- An article published in PARIPEX- Indian Journal of ResearchVolume: 2 | Issue: 2 | February 2013, ISSN – 2250-1991, PP; 74-76, IMPACT FACTOR: 0.3208 (PEER REVIEWED&REFFERED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL)
- Article published in “Global Journal for Research Analysis”, in Vol.3| Iss: 3| March 2014, ISSN-2277-8-160, PP; 13-15, IMPACT FACTOR: 1.5408, (PEER REVIEWED&REFFERED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL)
- Article published in the journal PERIPEX- INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH, in Vol.3| Issue: 3|March 2014, ISSN-2250-1991, PP; 73, IMPACT FACTOR: 1.6714. (PEER REVIEWED&REFFERED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL)
- Article titled ‘Making of India’s Constitution’ published by The Registrar, Tumkur University, PP; 87-92 and ISBN 978-81-923151-6-4
Presented Papers in International/national and State level Seminars/Conferences: 24
Paper Presented in International Seminars : 03
Paper Presented in national seminars: 18
Paper Presented in State level Seminars: 03
Participated as resource person and delivered Lectures- 2020-2021 : 10
Participation as resource person and delivered Lecture- 2019-2020: 12
Participation as a Resource person and delivered Lecture (2016-2018)- 10
Participation as resource person and delivered Lectures- 2020-2021:
- 14.04.2021: Invited as Keynote Speaker by the D.K. District Administration for District level Ambedkar Jayanti Program 2021.
- 14.04.2021: Invited as Resource Person to give Special lecture on Ambedkar by the BJP Yuva Morcha (Mangalore North).
- 16.02.2021: Resource person at D.K.District District Level Sahitya Sammelana and Delivered a Lecture on the topic New Education Policy 2020 held in Sharada Vidyalaya, Mangalore.
- 05.01.2021- V4 News 24*7 Channel: Panelist in the Savitri Phule Birth Anniversary discussion in V4 News 24*7 Channel (https://youtu.be/gAa1ufFUBUS) You Tube Channel: https://bit.ly/20mfzlb
- 04.01.2021: Special Lecture on the topic ” New Education Policy 2020” in Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal
- Radio talk on the topic “Human Rights and Indian Constitution- Responsibilities of the Youths” in Akashavani Mangalore, broadcasted on 07.12.2020.(FM100.3mhzAM1089khz, http://prasarabharathi.gov.in/AIR/airstations.php)
- 26.11.2020- V4 News 24*7 Channel: Panelist in the Constitutional Day Live discussion in V4 News 24*7 Channel (http://www.facebook.com/V4Stream/Vedios/717282518883175/)
- 26.11.2020- Invited as Resource Person for the Constitutional Day Program to give Lecture for the members of BJP Yuva Morcha (Mangalore North) on the topic “Constitution day and its Significance
- 25.11.2020-Presented paper titled “Digital Initiatives in Indian Higher Educational Institutions” in One Day National Conference on Emerging Paradigm in Artificial Intelligence (AI) held in Imperial Degree College, Bangalore University.
- 27.07.2020 -Presented paper titled “Inclusive Governance in India- Issues and Challenges” in National Seminar held in Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar on the topic “Contemporary Polity and Governance in India”
Participation as resource person and delivered Lecture- 2019-2020: 12
- 08.07.2019- Govinda Dasa PU College on the topic “Election , Electoral Process and Future Voters”– organized by Electoral literacy Club
- 07.09. 2019- Government First grade College Kavooru on the topic “ Role of Election in Democracy
- 26.12.2019- Rukmini Shetty Government first Grade College on the topic “Youths, Human Values and Social Commitment” in Annual NSS Camp.
- 03.01.2020- “Contemporary Relevance of Savitri Phule” – jointly organized by Shikshana Sampanmoolagala Okkoota D.K.District and Udupi district shikshana Sampanmoola Kendra for the Teachers of Both the district.
- 10.01.2020- “Human rights- issues and challenges”- organized by D.K.District Consumer Federation for the students of Governement First Grade College, Haleyangady.
- 18.01.2020- “Human rights in the Digital Era”- organized by D.K.District Consumer Federation for the students of Governement First Grade College, Kavooru.
- 20.01.2020- “Rigits vrs Responsibilities”- organized by D.K.District Consumer Federation for the students of Besant womens College.
- 24.01.2020- “Democracy and Human rights”-organised by D.K.District Consumer Federation for the students of Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal
- 05.02.2020- “Creating Human Right Culture “ -for the students of Canara College, Mangalore
- 06.02.2020- Paper presented in National Seminar titled ” Knowledge Management in Higher Education” held in Govt. First grade College, Bantwal on the topic Intellectual property Right.
- 28.02.2020-Chaired the Technical Session in International Conference held on the topic “Media and Climate Action” organised by Alva’s College, Moodabidire.
- 03.03.2020-Participated as Moderator of One Day Workshop on “Ground Water Conservation” organised by Directorate of Ground Water, Government of Karnataka and District Ground Water department, D.K.District for Public at Dharmasthala.
- Coordinator of Human Rights Cell
- Coordinator of Electoral Literacy Club
- Coordinator of Political Science Association
- Class Teacher of I BA
- Treasurer- Mangalore University Political Science Teachers Association-2015
- Worked with National law School of India University, Bangalore as Resource person for the State level Campaign Ambedkar for Youth and Democracy -2016
- Worked with Social Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka as Resource person for the State level and State Funded Programme – Ambedkar Jnana Darshana -2017