Assistant Professor Department of Commerce & Business Management
Experience: 2 years 3 months Years
2 years 3 months experience at GDC
- B.com ( Taxation)
- Master of commerce
Research & Publications:
- Presented a paper on “A study on Dimensions of Quality Of Work – Life of Unorganised sector Employees” – With special reference to Baikampady Industrial Area of Karnataka”, 16th International Conference on Business Management and Behavioural Sciences (ICBMBS-17) Haridwar, Uttrakhund (India), on 30 – 31st December 2017, and published in Onkar Bharti for Bharti Publication(ISBN: 978 – 93 – 86608 – 27 – 7)
- Participation in seminars and workshops
- Attended one day workshop on Revised Syllabus of B.com second semester at Aloysius evening college on January 3rd 2020
- International conference on emerging issues and trends in intellectual capital and Innovative Management Practices in the global economy at GovindaDasa college, Surathkal on the topic“Innovations in Human Resource Management and Development ” on January 13 and 14 2020 ISBN-978-96-5396-158-9.
- International conference on “Emerging Issues and Trends in Intellectual Capital and Innovative Management Practices in the global economy “Organizational Innovations and Innovative Climate in Human Resource Management and Development” on January 13 and 14, 2020”.ISSN-070474-9030.
- National conference on “Frontiers of chemical and Agricultural sciences Development: Challenges and Opportunities “at GovindaDasa College, Surathkal on the topic “A an Analytical Study of Agricultural Crisis and Farmers’ Suicides in India” held on 04/03/2020.
- Published a paper on Journal Our Heritage titled ’’ Organizational Innovations and Innovative Climate in Human Resource Management and Development’’ Vol: 68, Issue: 1 January 2020, ISSN: – 070474-9030, pp- 11482-11491.
- Participated in the Workshop Organised by MUCTA, in association with University college, Hampankatta, “One day University Level Workshop on Revised B.com Cuuriculum” on 18th December, 2017 as a delegate.
- Participated in the Revised Syllabus Workshop on VI Semester BBM Taxation- II (Incorporation of GST), GovindaDasa College, Surathkal in association of FOBMAT on 21st December, 2018 as a delegate.
- Participated in Two days Workshop on GST organised by St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor on 10th & 11th August 2017 as delegate.
Responsibilities Held :
- Co-ordinator of Mahila Vedhike 2019-20.
- Co-ordinator Of Departmental Library 2019-20