Mr. Harish Kumar
The physical education at Govinda Dasa College is met with discipline with out students excelling in numerous sports and represent our college and even our university in multiple sports disciplines.
The college is equipped with the following infrastructure for physical activities:
- A spacious ground with a 800m track suitable for track sports.
- The ground can also accommodate handball, cricket and football tournaments.
- A track space for jumping activities like Long Jump, High Jump, Triple Jump etc.
- A court for Volleyball, Throwball tournaments.
- A gymnasium for body and fitness training of our athlete students.